The Wilshire Corridor also known as the Golden Mile, is a stretch of Wilshire Blvd. from roughly Westwood Blvd on the West to Comstock Ave. on the East. It is located in Westwood and houses some of the most exclusive and expensive condo buildings in Los Angeles.
When buying a condo on the Wilshire Corridor, or in fact in any condo building, you need to take into consideration the homeowners dues as they are going to be part of your monthly payment. If you are getting a loan, your lender certainly will. So let’s take a look at price ranges and see what the homeowners dues are for each building:
Presently condo prices on the Wilshire Corridor range from the low $300s for a unit in The Longford to a $6,170,000 unit at the Beverly West, the newest development on the strip.
The highest sale recorded on the MLS was $11,000,000 at Wilshire House in October, 2013.
The median price for sold properties in 2013 was $800,000.
How much are Wilshire Corridor Condo homeowners dues?
Below are the current homeowners dues for each building excluding penthouses.
- Park Wilshire – $1,074 to $1,345
- The Remington – $2,586 to $3,186 (the penthouse dues are $3,370)
- Blair House – $1,787 to $2,240
- La Tour – $2,942 to $3,148
- Ten Five Sixty – $1,843 to $1,986
- The Californian – $2,690 to $3,123
- The Carlyle – $2,200 to $2,535
- Beverly West – $4,234, to $4,293
- The Diplomat – $1,926 (latest sale in building)
- The Dorchester – $1,337 to $1,370
- The Grand – $1,450 to $1,510
- The Longford – $1,482 (based on last sale)
- The Mirabella – $1,451 to $2,108
- The Venezia – $1,000 (based on last sale)
- The Wilshire – $3,000 to $3,369
- The Wilshire Manning – $664 (one bedroom) to $1,389
- Wilshire House – $2,381 to $3,051
- Wilshire Terrace – $1,061 (one bedroom) to $2,887
- Wilshire Holmby – $866 (one bedroom) to $1,267
- Wilshire Thayer – $1,599 to $1,660
- Marie Antoinette – $1,517 to $1,536
- Wilshire Regent – $548 to $770 (includes all utilities)
- Crown Towers – $752 (one bedroom) to $1,238
- Wilshire Comstock – $1,074 to $1,345
- The Westford – $1,644
- The Westholme – $1,125 to $2,423
- Wilshire Marquis – $545 to $657
- The Churchill – $848 (one bedroom) to $1,695
- Wilshire Selby East – $550
- Wilshire Selby West – $530 to $600
Before buying a Wilshire Corridor condo make sure there are no special assessments in effect or upcoming, a fact that should be disclosed during the escrow process.
What do Wilshire Corridor homeowners dues include?
Wilshire Corridor homeowners dues generally include a multitude of services including: 24/7 valet and concierge, pool, spa, fitness center, and meeting rooms. Some buildings have private wine cellars, rooftop decks and a few, tennis facilities. A good question to ask is what the homeowner dues cover. Water is part of the dues, but check to see what else. Maybe earthquake insurance, cable or satellite hook-ups?
Map of the Wilshire Corridor
View in a larger map
|Need Help? Have questions? Fill out the CONTACT FORM or call Jane at 310-351-9208