There is a new mortgage available for California Healthcare Workers.
Broadview Mortgage has an exciting new loan for healthcare workers making home-buying affordable.
This loan is available to almost anyone in the medical field – medical office receptionists, ambulance drivers, doctors, nurses, physicians aids, physical therapists, etc.
Here are some of the program’s highlights:
- Fixed origination fee…the maximum origination charged is only 1%
- Fixed lender fees…the maximum lender fee is $350.00. This includes our underwriting and processing fee!
- The rates are based on the CalSTRS daily rate and there can be no lender manipulation just like the CalSTRS program. What you see is what you get.
- One time free float down during escrow. This means if you are locked at 5.5% but the rate goes to 5.25%, you get the lower rate for free with just a phone call to Broadview’s lock department.
- Low down payment….only 3. 5%….just like FHA.
- Minimum FICO score is 620.
- This is a 30-year fixed mortgage.
- No first-time homebuyer requirement.
Underwriting turnaround times from time of submission in 48 hours and most of the files are closed within 30 days.
(This program may no longer be available).
|Need Help? Have questions? Fill out the CONTACT FORM or call Jane at 310-351-9208