You want to buy a home. How do you know if you are ready? Ask yourself these questions:
- Do I have a steady source of income (usually a job)?
- Have I been employed on a regular basis for the last 2-3 years?
- Is my current income steady?
- How is my bill payment record. That will be determined by your credit report?
- How many long-term debts to I have? Car payments, student loan, etc.
- How much money do I have saved for a downpayment?
- Do I have enough money to make payments every month to cover my PITI – Principle, Interest, Taxes and Insurance. You also need to be able to live.
If you can answer “yes” to these questions, you are probably ready to buy your own home.
|Need Help? Have questions? Fill out the CONTACT FORM or call Jane at 310-351-9208